The Employment Law Centre of WA (Inc) is an independent, not for profit community legal centre specialising in employment law.
We provide free, confidential legal advice on employment matters to vulnerable Western Australian employees.
We aim to help employees understand their rights and obligations so that they feel confident in pursuing their legal options.
If you have lost your job you may have as little as 21 days to make a claim.
- Principal Solicitor Receives Lawyer of the Year Award
- Centre Celebrates WAIRC Appointments
- Free legal advice for persons in bushfire affected areas
- Advice Line and Administration Line technical issues corrected
- The Employment Law Centre of WA is currently experiencing technical difficulties on our Advice Line and Administration Line.