The Employment Law Centre of WA (Inc) is an independent, not for profit community legal centre specialising in employment law.
We provide free, confidential legal advice on employment matters to vulnerable Western Australian employees.
We aim to help employees understand their rights and obligations so that they feel confident in pursuing their legal options.
If you have been dismissed from your employment, be aware that you may have as little as 21 days to make a claim.
Our service is OPEN
The health and safety of our clients, staff and volunteers is paramount. As a result, we have transitioned to work remotely. This has had a temporary impact on the capacity of our service.
If you cannot get through on the phone, please complete an online enquiry form.
Thank you for patience and understanding as these new systems are put in place.,
COVID-19 employee rights information and resources here.
If you have lost your job you may have as little as 21 days to make a claim.
- ELC Annual Report 2018-19
- The State Government today announced the Report into the Wage Theft Inquiry.
- ELC Submission to the Industrial Relations’ Inquiry into Improving Protections of Employee’s Wages and Entitlements: Strengthening Penalties for Non-Compliance
- Employment Law Centre of WA Clerkship
- ELC Submission to the Inquiry into Wage Theft in Western Australia