The Employment Law Centre of WA (Inc) is an independent, not for profit community legal centre specialising in employment law.
We provide free, confidential legal advice on employment matters to vulnerable Western Australian employees.
We aim to help employees understand their rights and obligations so that they feel confident in pursuing their legal options.
If you have been dismissed from your employment, be aware that you may have as little as 21 days to make a claim.
If you have lost your job you may have as little as 21 days to make a claim.
- ELC submission to the Education and Employment Legislation Commitee in relation to its inquiry into the Fair Work amendment (Family and Domestic Violence Leave) Bill 2018
- ELC Modern Slavery Bill Submission July 2018
- ELC Submission Re Inquiry into Exploitation of Cleaners
- ELC’s response to the Ministerial Review of the State Industrial Relation System Interim Report
- ELC invited to make a further submission to the WAIRC’s Review of the IRC Regulations