The Employment Law Centre of WA (Inc) is an independent, not for profit community legal centre specialising in employment law.
We provide free, confidential legal advice on employment matters to vulnerable Western Australian employees.
We aim to help employees understand their rights and obligations so that they feel confident in pursuing their legal options.
If you have been dismissed from your employment, be aware that you may have as little as 21 days to make a claim.
If you have lost your job you may have as little as 21 days to make a claim.
- The State Government today announced the Report into the Wage Theft Inquiry.
- ELC Submission to the Industrial Relations’ Inquiry into Improving Protections of Employee’s Wages and Entitlements: Strengthening Penalties for Non-Compliance
- Employment Law Centre of WA Clerkship
- ELC Submission to the Inquiry into Wage Theft in Western Australia
- Premiere Western Australian screening of Ghosthunter