By using this website, you agree that:
- The Employment Law Centre of Western Australia (Inc) and its directors, employees and agents (ELC) are not responsible for any consequences (including loss or damage or both) arising from using or accessing this website or any of its content (including links to other websites).
- You will not make any claim against ELC for any loss, damage or expense that may arise from your use of this website or from your reliance on any of its content.
- All content on this website is entirely at the discretion of the Webmaster and may be altered or deleted at any time.
- ELC is not responsible for any content that appears on linked websites.
- While all content of this website has been formulated with due care, ELC does not provide any guarantee that it is accurate, current, reliable or exhaustive. This website is intended to be for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide or replace legal advice.
If you have any questions about the above, please call us on our Advice Line.
Community based organisations may copy or adapt (for local needs) ELC materials, including documents, audio and video without further permission from ELC provided the copies are distributed free or at cost (not for profit) and the source is fully acknowledged. Any copies or adaptations by government agencies or for commercial ends must have the prior written consent of ELC.
Linking to this website
Any website may link to any of the pages on this website. However, you must request the prior written consent of ELC to embed pages from this website in a frame of a referring site.
ELC records visits to this website and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
- user’s server or proxy address
- type of browser you are using
- date/time of the visit
- pages accessed and documents downloaded
We use this information to analyse our server traffic. We do not attempt to identify users or their browsing activities except where authorised or required by law. For example in the event of an investigation, a law enforcement agency may exercise their legal authority to inspect the internet service provider’s logs.
We will only record your email address if you send us a message. Your email address will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and it will not be added to a mailing list or used for any other purpose without your consent.
ELC is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any linked websites.