Seek legal advice

If you need legal advice, you can call the Law Society of Western Australia for details of appropriate solicitors in your area. You can call the Law Society on 9324 8600 or visit their website at for more information.

For a list of solicitors who specialise in employment law, see our private solicitors list here.

You can also call the Employment Law Centre’s Advice Line to work out if you are eligible for our service. Click here for more information on our Advice Line service.